Schedule at a Glance | Thursday April 7, 2016
9:00-12:00 Registration and Attendee Information pickup
10:00-12:00 Steve Dobbs OSU Manager of Grounds and Labor and David Brown OSU Campus Landscape Architect
- Topic: Suitability and designing with maintenance in mind from the view of university.
- This will also included a walking tour given by Steve Dobbs and David Brown of the Oklahoma State campus core.
- 2 CEU (HSW) offered
12:30-1:00 Opening Comments
1:00-2:00 Carol R. Johnson, FASLA, Principal CRJA Landscape Architects
- Topic: Layered Landscapes, selected works from the career of Carol R. Johnson | 1 CEU (HSW) offered
2:20-3:20 Dr. Nancy Wells
- Topic: "Does it Matter?" The role of green infrastructure in physical & mental health | 1 CEU (HSW) offered
3:40-4:40 Richard Moreta
- Topic: REVURBANISMO: A new conception of our cities designed as urban entities for energy generation and "spatial celebration"
5:30-7:00 Dinner Social at The Botanic Gardens at OSU (If inclement weather occurs alternative location will be announced at the conference)
Schedule at a Glance | Friday April 8, 2016
9:00-10:00 Brian Court AIA, Partner The Miller-Hull Partnership
- Topic: Performance driven design at The Miller-Hull Partnership | 1 CEU (HSW) offered
10:20-11:20 Discussion Panel (Carol Johnson, Brian Court, AgustÍn PÍza, Dr. Nancy Wells, David Redhage)
- Topic: Sustainability across disciplines | 1 CEU (HSW) offered
11:20-1:20 Block Party with local musicians, artists, and food trucks
1:20-2:20 David Redhage
- Topic: Native Pollinators & their impact on Public Welfare | 1 CEU (HSW) offered
2:40-3:40 AgustÍn PÍza
- Topic: Case studies in sustainable golf course design and respecting living designs and the natural world | 1 CEU (HSW) offered